The Clint Anderson Research in Psychological Science Award
- Psychology Major at Providence College.
- A junior in good academic standing on schedule to graduate in May of the following year.
- The award recipient has the honor of giving the key-note research presentation at PCPC the Spring Semester of their senior year. Availability to give this talk is required for eligibility to receive the award.
The Winner Receives
- A summer stipend of $3,200.00 to be awarded as bi-weekly salary the summer between the Junior & Senior year
- Funding up to $500.00 in supplies &/or equipment for the completion of the study.
- The Key-note address for PCPC the Spring Semester of Senior year.
- Recognition for your accomplishment as a part of the Commencement Awards Ceremony.
- Eligibility for summer housing at a reduced rate.
- Complete the CARPS Award application. The application is entirely digital and hard-copies of the application will not be accepted.
- Applications are due no later than March 9th at 5pm. Partial applications will not be considered.